Jake: Do you guys wanna see a picture of Molly? You guys know who Molly is right?
Jord: errr, you're dog?
Jake: Yer, kinda.
Jord: Kinda your dog? What is she? A cat?
Jake: What? Oh, I thought you said my girlfriend.
May I mention I told him to drink more water? He was too drunk to listen
Wikey1236: I am acutally going to sleep Me: good good, not on hangout I hope Wikey1236: I could be if you wanted Me: I'll pass Wikey1236: Are you sure? Me: Yes. Wikey1236: Your lose
Also Wikey1236: I'll take a forfeit from whoever you deam if I wake up with a hangover
May I mention I told him to drink more water? He was too drunk to listen
Wikey1236: I am acutally going to sleep Me: good good, not on hangout I hope Wikey1236: I could be if you wanted Me: I'll pass Wikey1236: Are you sure? Me: Yes. Wikey1236: Your lose
Also Wikey1236: I'll take a forfeit from whoever you deam if I wake up with a hangover
Cef: Oh oh Jord, Can you play the character with the little goblin fellow again?
Jord: Goblin? It's a Rabbit.
Cef: yer yer, whatever.
*Stokie in laughter*