• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Easter Egg Hunt

If I make it in time. I immediately got stumped on #3 (there's a really obvious place it seems to point to, but I don't see any trace of one around there), but through some random frustrated warping I stumbled across #5. Woo future shortcuts!

Edit: And just randomly guessed the password for #3. Still no idea where the damn egg is. :P

Arrrrgh...I just wasted a solid half-hour in the literal middle of nowhere looking for #4, only to find it in 10 seconds after warping somewhere else on a whim. I declare @Finrod_Amandil to be pure evil. Evil, I say!

Edit: And it's done! I can honestly say that the dreaded #7 didn't take me nearly as long as I'd feared, though I can't believe I just did that for fun.

Last edited:
The hunt will close tomorrow, April 12 at 11:59 pm BST. Best of luck finishing if you haven't found all the eggs!

Egg Hunt is officially finished and has been cleaned up:) I hope you all had fun with it!

This thread can be locked or left open, whatever one of you enforcers sees fit.

Back