• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

In Progress GotenB's Guide Application

GotenB

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: GotenB

Date Joined: 10 march 2021

Do you meet the minimum requirements to apply? Yes

Why would you like to become a Guide?
I would like to become a guide because I like helping people on the server out and making their playing experience better if possible. When I held the rank I really liked running events and trying to figure out new creative events or other stuff to entertain the community. I also really liked interacting with the new players, helping them out and also running some minigames, tours, event or PvP to entertain them and maybe making them stay on the server for a little longer.

What experience have you had on MCME?
I have been on the server for about 3 years and held the Guide rank for almost two of those years and during that time and before that, I really got to know the community and the server itself. I ran many events both alone and cohosted and I also ran the occasionall tour and a lot of PvP and minigames and helped people out. I'm also in the Video team where I have edited and written many videos and I mentored a guide applicant that got the guide rank.

Is there anything else you would like to say in support of your application?
As I resigned in august 2023, it wasn't that long ago I held the rank. I may have become a little rusty but I still think that I still could make it as a guide today so I hope you could consider me as a potential guide soon again.

Hello Goten

Thank you for applying for Guide and agreeing to take part in trialling a new Guide application processes. Your application is being progressed to the next stage where you will need to meet a set of expectations and take part in a trial tour. You will be given the Tours and Minigames badges in game to help you and we will also be able to help guide you through the process while the application processes is still in development. As part of the application process you will be able to have a mentor.

Please keep this application thread updated with things that you do on the server that you think could contribute to the application, such as running minigames or tours. Good luck!