- Credits
- 0
- XP
- 0
You know what they say - if you cant beat em, sheep em
Not enough, there needs to be moreYou know what they say - if you cant beat em, sheep em
![]()
sheep em
Lol. I’m so glad now that I took the extra time to fix that erroneous pixel on your skin to make you look identical to a vanilla sheep when I was updating your skin because this immage is priceless. My first reaction to it was genuinely "where's your head Smaug? Oh wait... ". Nicely played Mr. Sheep.
Huh. Just now noticed that a lot of your wool texture isn't actually completely identical to that of the vanilla sheep. There's tiny differences in it that tells you apart from them.
My new desktop background
Yes, let's make fun of dangerous teen 'challenges' and poverty because those are definitely funny things...
_Lord_of_Squids_ would be proud