• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Dwarven Painting Suggestions

Wyattrox03

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Supporter
Hi everyone,

So ayla and I a few weeks ago were discussing the concept of updating and adding paintings to the dwarven resource pack and we quickly realized that we don't really know what dwarves would think fitting to decorate their walls with.

There already exists the map of middle earth painting and the two banners colored which are decent, however that is currently all we have.

So in lieu of the next rp release, we thought it might be a good idea to see what the community thinks should decorate dwarven interiors. As such you are all invited to respond in this thread with ideas or images and we will evaluate them and possibly add them to the pack.

Things suggested so far:

Map of moria tunnels somewhere ? (Not sure of where is significant enough)

Still life fruit paintings

1716881285044.webp

Maybe Something like this but showing east gate and the Mirrowmere?

First, I must say that your font size is quite respectable. All forum users should employ the use of font sizes that portray their confidence.

Secondly, I suggest that there should be dwarven paintings of some warriors, big battles, and perhaps various mythical beasts that are prevalent in dwarven culture.

• Perhaps mountains e.g the three peaks of Caradhras, Celebdil and Fanuidhol
  • General patterns or runes
  • Prized artifacts e.g the Arkenstone or the Nauglamir
  • Great warriors and/or battles e.g Azaghal

Back