• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Designer Kick Perms

Wyattrox03

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Supporter
I believe designers should have kick perms.
We had it before and now we don't.
This could be useful for dealing with late night trouble makers and making guide sacrafices during artist promotions.
Also we have it on discord but not in game?
Also Darki,Tyren, and Ober are no longer designers so what is the harm.
That's all,
Thank you.

#futureofmcme

Last edited:
Hey it wasn't me! That was Crebot that wrote that. I mean...

Hi Barteldvn,

I wanted to apologize for using ChatGPT in our discussion. I realize it might not have been the best approach for such an important exchange, and I hope it didn’t detract from the value of our conversation. Your insights are important to me, and I appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,
Crebot

Edit:

The reason why I used CHATGPT is because, honestly I did and still do not take the discussion seriously. Bart and others raised all the points and was brushed aside without much thought and or consideration. I made chatgpt rephrase those points and add a few other ones and only then it seemed to have touched some ground with a few of you. If you would like to start over this discussion be my guest but when I hear trough back alley chat that Wyat purely wanted it so he would be able to kick Bart to get back at him then I think it is a waste of my valuable time.

Last edited:
Back