mine_bomb13
Slab Fanatic
- Credits
- 0
- XP
- 0
exactly, just don't get on me okay?
C'est peut-être pas un discussion sur le bonheur de maudire, mais vraiment pour la langue officièlle de mcme: le français!
Pardon my french here.
Super pun omg
Can I point out how hypocritical this is?Fuckin hate cursin
I think that was the point of his post, Nevik.Can I point out how hypocritical this is?
Yeah, when people fuckin cuss it makes me so mad.Can I point out how hypocritical this is?
Personally, I don't swear (at all), but it doesn't bother me much. I get kinda mad when people swear at other people, but when people swear at a mistake they made or at their own stupidity, then it's fine, as long as the language isn't too strong.
Can I point out how hypocritical this is?
Personally, I don't swear (at all), but it doesn't bother me much. I get kinda mad when people swear at other people, but when people swear at a mistake they made or at their own stupidity, then it's fine, as long as the language isn't too strong.
I've the feeling - and this is my own opinion, you can correct me on this - that the line between swearing and insulting people seems to be pretty thin in english.
.
Tell that to a certain individual who was banned for such a phrase.Is the third one offensive? It's comparing them to someone who has a serious disability, and it seems very unlikely that there was no intent to hurt.