What's up guys
So, I feel like it's due time for me to write this thread because I realize several people are still pretty mad at me, and I don't blame them. Before all of this started up, I was invited into a private "memers chat" by Kiso. His invitation was well intentioned because, at the time, he thought I was a relatively chill guy. So, as it's name suggests, this chat's objective was to create a funny, meme-filled environment. Over the course of several hours, we'd shared laughs over several memes people in the chat had shared or created. Approx. 3 hours after I joined this discord chat, these memes and jokes began turning towards mcme and the recent bans and drama. While some of them were clearly jokes (the talk about downloading the map or starting up a coup were obviously jokes), they began becoming a bit edgy in my opinion and then turned to targeting Delmana. At that point I felt almost obliged to inform delmana of the jokes going on in that chat.
I had no ill-intent or malfeasance in my heart when I did this. After this happened, Delmana took offense to these memes and jokes because they could threaten his career and relationship. (See delmana's thread
here)
So, he held a meeting with Mandolore and Dyno....We all know what happened from here. Now, with all this in mind, I also owe those banned, and the community as a whole, my sincerest apology for basically starting up a big chunk of this drama. For that, I am truly sorry. Furthermore, I also believe that mistakes were made on both sides, as we've acknowledged over the course of the past week(ish). Respectfully, I'd like to at least promise to attempt avoiding any further drama from this incident, or any future incidents.
Thanks,
Kinky