I can see isengard saying "You'll never catch me alive!"
the black box is an OB
There needs to be a little more context about the cooking show on HBO.Logged onto teamspeak, joined 'Popcorns Corner'. First thing I heard
@Will_em : You know Phe I have no problem with you getting naked inside your house..
Just some FB confusion...
This was several days prior...kind of blocked out the change in my mind for a second there. : PWhen was this in reference to the rank changes?
The reason I ask, is because if it came after the change, it would have been mean, before however, it's funny.This was several days prior...kind of blocked out the change in my mind for a second there. : P
much disgrace, such disappointment.@Indorilian : "Who even is Marlon Brando?"
Phe: Lizzy, I found a vending machine that cooks pizza in three minutes. And for some reason, I smell french fries.
<21:12:42> "speeder45": Phe is the most awesome person ever
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?