• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Memory's Limited World Edit application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MemoryApollo

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
When did you join?

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
I am currently an artist and have been for 4 days.

How experienced are you in FAWE?
I know a lot of the basic world that it commands I'm starting to learn the more advanced commands.

Will you need instructions in using WorldEdit once you have the badge?
I will probably need instructions for the more complex commands, but we'll be learning a lot of them in single player by myself.

Why do you need this badge?
It it helps massively as an artist when building more larger builds rather than doing them by hand. I would also want to help out people who do not have access to world at it and if necessary help them move stuff.

What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
It means the think before I enter a command to avoid griefing, and to be careful to not accidentally type in the wrong command that could cause hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back