MCME Shopping / Item Thread

_Iru

Former Moderator Manager, King/Valar, ASIS Captain
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
0
XP
3
MCME Shopping / Item Thread

​

I made this thread so that people could post things that may of be some interest or could be a suggestion to some people. It can be anything you found online like amazon, discussed on Reddit, on a forum, something you plan on buying from ebay/online shop. This wont be a spot where you can post upcoming Steam Sales, Game Deals anything to do with desktops, laptops or gaming consoles.

Since EDC 'Every Day Carry' is a thing I like to browse the internet for, I like to kick-start this thread with a few things which could be of interest;


~~​

Orbitkey
Something to combine your keys into one thing. Theres an added accessory where you can add a usb stick to it.

http://www.orbitkey.com/collections/premium-leather

Eon Credit-Card Flashlight

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B009FIIB86/b00dra2xfa-20

LithiumCard
Item to charge your devices

http://www.getdatgadget.com/lithiumcard-hypercharger/

iFind

Not currently up for purchase on the market but I am watching to see through its kickstart. Check it out

https://d2pq0u4uni88oo.cloudfront.net/projects/952977/video-381713-h264_high.mp4​
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…