MCME Nostalgia Thread


Oh I remember...
 
That last photo made me sad. And also, that's alot of buddies ya got there.
 
There are more people in that staff meeting than there are staff now
 
Taken from megga's old min.us account. Here was the area for the first ever 'Honored' Rank player housing. I decided to go ahead with this idea back in the day where players who were given Honored Rank, well the people who deserved or were on my good side, would be able to build from the inside the hill in the Shire Town (I forget the town name sorry) and claim their lot.

This was one of the first areas I started using voxel and cuboid (older thing of Worldedit) so back in that day to complete. Many hours were put into making the Shire whilst all the americans and european were either asleep or too busy scrubbing around on Ventrilo
 
That pond has no outlet....it must be filthy.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…