• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Father's minigame badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontEatMyFatherr

Is going on an adventure!
  • When did you join? - February 2024
  • What is your current rank? - Comonner
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication? - Yes, and i even talk now
  • Why would you like this badge? - because i would be able to run races when everybody is afk or busy on requests (also i wanna beat some mars's records and dont wanna beg in chat for races all the time)
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it? - As often as feels right and to not spam races
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable? - Do requests, do vc, do music

Hello @DontEatMyFatherr

As you found out earlier today, your application has been accepted. You have been given the badge in-game and added to the #how-to channel on discord which has lots of useful information about the badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back