I first joined on MCME on the 31st Octobre 2019
- What is your current rank?
My current rank is commoner but I still hope that I will someday manage to have the time to become an Artist or a Guide...
- Do you regularly use our voice communication?
I haven't yet, but I might in the future. I'm still a bit shy.
- Why do you want this badge?
From my time as an Adventurer I know that sometimes there aren't any jobs and you don't want to build on your theme build. Then I always liked doing a quiz with others to find out who could answer the most questions correctly. So I also want to "entertain" others who are maybe a bit bored and I want to have some fun competitions.
I already had the minigames badge but due to my graduation I was inactive for a long while, so it was removed. I think I will be more active, I am however not really in the mood for building right now, so I'd like to be able to start a minigame now and then. Maybe I will even apply for Guide in the future, who knows?
Edit: Sorry for al writing mistakses I have do and wil done. Thank you for your understanding
Report