• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Clue Hunt in Freebuild!

Mithrilled

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Hello everyone!
Because I was really bored today, I decided to make a clue hunt. Now it's finished and you can find your way through (most of the time) amazing world of Freebuild! In this clue hunt you have to decode multiple cyphers, anagrams and riddles. I hope you enjoy!

To start the clue hunt, you can start at these coordinates: 1192/4/777. The closest teleport is /warp squid town.

You will start in this small house. Also, please put the books back in the chest, as this could otherwise ruin the clue hunt.
There are some locations of clues that people may not like. If you want the location of a clue changed, you can contact me here on the forums or on Discord. The clue hunt will be destroyed on the 30th of april.
Have fun on your travels! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them.
With kind regars,
Mithrilled

Back