Resolved Build server log in problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFKennedy007

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
I am new to Minecraft on PC. I played on xbox 360 for a while. When I try to log in to the build.mcmiddleearth.com server I can not connect. I am running minecraft version 1.7.10. The following is what I enter for server info.

When I click add server it asks for server name, I put "MCME Build". Then it asks for server address. I put "build.mcmiddleearth.com", it also has a "server Resource Packs: Prompt/enabled/disabled" option I left on prompt and then clicked done. When I try to join server it says "connecting to server", then "logging in", then I get a "failed to connect to the server"
 
This would be because the build server is down at the moment. Freebuild should still be up though try that one.
freebuild.mcmiddleearth.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top