• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Bart World Edit app

Status
Not open for further replies.

barteldvn

Head of Building
Staff member
Vala
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join? June 2014
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank? Foreman for about 7 months
  • How experienced are you in FAWE? I've got about 2 years of experience with FAWE and Regular WE
  • Will you need instruction in using WE once you acquire the badge? No
  • Why do you need this badge? Being able to help out more, spent more time on jobs and less time on preparing them, being able to do a lot more work in a lot less time and working in Moria. I did make a whole discussion thread in the past which started this whole thing so I think you know what my reasons are.
  • What to you is a responsible and mature player? A person that knows what the limits are of his rank and stays within those boundaries. On the other hand also a person that knows what he can do and how he can help out and do more for general benefit.

Last edited:
I have a lot of confidence in your skills no doubt, but what badge do you want? Unrestricted or Limited? Also, I see a lot of players put Moria as kind of a default justification for getting FAWE. I would like to see more specific goals and projects which you will be working on, possibly even taking a leading role as you are going to get this tool which will speed your building and progress tremendously.

I have a lot of confidence in your skills no doubt, but what badge do you want? Unrestricted or Limited? Also, I see a lot of players put Moria as kind of a default justification for getting FAWE. I would like to see more specific goals and projects which you will be working on, possibly even taking a leading role as you are going to get this tool which will speed your building and progress tremendously.
Unrestricted. My main work area in Moria is the farms right now, however as a foreman I'll probably be leading more future projects aswel, atleast until other projects open up. Aswel as I can easily fix up some of the farms I've been making in Gondor (Belfalas) and finish up my last bit in Dol Amroth too (military harbour). With this tool I also hope to be able to help out some of the basic terrain work (fawe has a lot of terrain brushes and commands aswel, as you know), but I still feel like I have a lot of work to do on my realistic terrain knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.